Founded over 75 years ago, Marshalls' heritage and ultimate expertise is in supplying vegetable seeds & plants including seed potatoes, onion sets, fruit plants & trees, to grow-your-own gardeners.
They release a seasonal publication known as the 'Little book of seeds'. The 200-page digital catalog showcases their full product range, including over 450 vegetable seeds, 300 flower seeds, and a range of gardening accessories.
Marshalls digital interactive catalog features include:
- Content hyperlinking to connect catalog products direct to their e-commerce website equivalent
- Interactive navigation so readers can quickly and easily move between product categories
- SKU hyperlinking to direct customers to the e-commerce site
- Animated page transitions to mimic the traditional print experience
- A publication archive where customers can browse the Marshalls back catalog