Follow these simple steps to see how quick and easy it is for customers to check-in and comply with the new Track & Trace requirements:
For the purpose of this demo we’ve created a fictional pub - The Hancock Arms.
1. The Hancock Arms has signed up for Check-in and gets its own dedicated QR code.
2. This QR code is put on posters outside or in the entrance to the pub.
3. Customers scan the QR code (or call the associated number) to ‘Check-in’.
4. To see what happens as a customer - scan the QR code, accept the prompt to call the number and wait for your text message confirmation.
5. The activity is now recorded on the pub’s Check-in database and can be shared with the NHS test and trace scheme on request.