IMPROVING CORPORATE RESILIENCE
The YUDU Crisis Communications App aims to improve corporate resilience by delivering visibility on staff safety and limiting the duration and impact caused by a serious incident.
Designed to complement business continuity plans, the App guarantees an open and independent communication channel between the incident management team and employees, for the delivery of vital messages and precise instructions when all other communication channels are inoperable.
- Upload and update critical documents and procedures into the App’s Publishing Centre.
- Upload and update employee list and direct contact details in the App’s Employee Address Book (this can be done via API or CSV).
- Ensure employees have downloaded the App (BYOD).
- Ensure employees have confirmed they’ve read and understood the compulsory critical documents.
- Generate reports for incident analysis and management reporting.
Easily implemented and maintained, YUDU Crisis Communication Apps give employers peace of mind - that in the event of a serious incident, management can get key messages to staff instantly, prompting employees to report their wellbeing and allowing them offline access to critical procedures accordingly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS